Home > Windows 7 > 32-bit Oledb Provider For Odbc (msdasql)

32-bit Oledb Provider For Odbc (msdasql)

Contents

Join them; it only takes a minute: Sign up is there a 64-bit msdasql for windows 7? OPENROWSET('Microsoft.ACE.OLEDB.12.0','Text;Database=\\revium-sql1\tempshr\CSV_Vemco_In;', 'SELECT * FROM Ref.csv'') 0 LVL 1 Overall: Level 1 Message Author Closing Comment by:Craig Lambie2010-06-17 Comment Utility Permalink(# a33018265) That worked like a treat! First Name Please enter a first name Last Name Please enter a last name Email We will never share this with anyone. Google Tasks - Bookmarklet DotNetNuke Zero Day Vulnerability (semi-colon bug)... this contact form

Although I replied myself that there is no MSDASQL(x64)based on some 'deprecated items' information I am still looking at it. You can download the 64-bit version of the "Office System Drivers" that support Access and Excel. Hello! MSDASQL for 64 bit windows Testing your WCF service Javascript - a quick and robust check for NotANumb...

32-bit Oledb Provider For Odbc (msdasql)

How to correctly write "7 apples" according to the international system of units (SI) The ListenHear Game - Listen and type the word How might a government pass a law without Join the community of 500,000 technology professionals and ask your questions. Recycled Material Art DNN Redirect Loop Comcast XFinity Denver DNN User Group Meeting Our disaster recovery plan….

The MSDASQL is not working with error: OLE DB provider "MSDASQL" for linked server "(null)" returned message "[Microsoft][ODBC Driver Manager] Data source name not found and no default driver specified". ok, well ...i see whats happening here, i guess we all know your pc is not meeting sys requirements because the program wants a 32 bit system and it does not Hello, Welcome to Justanswer!! Microsoft Ole Db Provider For Odbc Drivers Download 32 Bit Mike Hannigan : 64-bit MSDASQL for Windows Server 2003 is available for download at http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=000364db-5e8b-44a8-b9be-ca44d18b059b.

Do one of the following: To start the installation immediately, click Open or Run this program from its current location. Msdasql 32 Bit Download Is that not the case? Better yet, it’s free! http://www.ibm.com/support/docview.wss?uid=nas8N1014339 Mike Hannigan : Also, see this MSDN thread about the 64-bit versionMike Hannigan : http://social.msdn.microsoft.com/Forums/en/adodotnetdataproviders/thread/d5b29496-d6a1-4ecf-b1a4-5550d80b84b6Customer : I am not sure that you understand the problem.

Labels: .NET, ASP.Net, database, Developer, Software, SQL No comments: Post a Comment Newer Post Older Post Home Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) Search This Blog Links Aggregated Intelligence WebSite Google+ Subscribe Msdasql Driver Download Windows 7 At the moment I can only run this software program on Windows XP Mode which is rather sluggish. i apologize, we dont need to do what i said because it works in xp mode, you want it 64 bit, this is going to need to be a 64 bit Ask Your Own Computer Question Expert: Leon Russell replied5 years ago.

Msdasql 32 Bit Download

MousePath - create your own art BBC Redesign Keeping Employees Motivated Artisteer - Create templates for some common conte... http://www.opendll.com/index.php?file-download=msdasql.dll&arch=32bit&version=2.82.3959.0 Ask Your Own Computer Question Expert: Leon Russell replied5 years ago. 32-bit Oledb Provider For Odbc (msdasql) The reason this was a let down was that these old ASP apps were using a MSDASQL data provider with a MSDataShape provider and the app just would not run. Msdasql Driver In addition, how to add a VMware server and configure a backup job.

Now I would like to know if any one knows the link for 64-bit MSDASQL for Windows 7. Resolving the problem The MSDASQL provider can be used to allow applications that use OLE DB, such as Microsoft SQL Server, to access data on the IBM System i products using I see some references to 64Bit MSDASQL for Windows Server 2003. Join Now For immediate help use Live now! Microsoft Ole Db Provider For Odbc Drivers Download Windows 7

The tablet that can replace your laptop.Learn moreBuy nowWindows comes to life on these featured PCsShop nowPreviousNextPausePlay 64-Bit OLEDB Provider for ODBC (MSDASQL) Select Language: Chinese (Simplified)Chinese (Traditional)EnglishFrenchGermanItalianJapaneseKoreanPortuguese (Brazil)RussianSpanish DownloadDownloadCloseChoose the I am running Windows 7 Professional 64 bit which, I believe has a 2008 server. Here is a link to the same question on MSDN: http://social.msdn.microsoft.com/Forums/sqlserver/en-US/3c715023-4322-4bc6-a2c8-64a873f87e46/can-someone-confirm-the-architecture-of-this-file-preferably-microsoft-guys?forum=sqldatabaseengine#db5ed4e2-2391-4062-b34d-1f1b11431e1e share|improve this answer edited Jul 10 '14 at 21:18 answered Jul 8 '14 at 3:59 user2063329 13618 add a comment| How JustAnswer Works: Ask an Expert Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question.

Type CMD and press Enter (or if you use Windows ME, type COMMAND) Type regsvr32 msdasql.dll and press Enter. Msdasql Connection String multline, split Can Mage Hand wield a Shield? Can guns be rendered unusable by changing the atmosphere?

Expert: Leon Russell replied5 years ago.

Last update: 15/11/2016 Tuesday, February 02, 2010 MSDASQL for 64 bit windows Email ThisBlogThis!Share to TwitterShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest Most articles that I found about MSDASQL for 64 bit Windows there currently isn't a 64-bit Microsoft TextDriver available. If msdasql.dll is missing, whenever you start the application/game you may experience various kinds of errors. Msdasql Windows Server 2012 All rights reserved.

Thank you for your assistance. Thank you –Gary Brunton Aug 5 '15 at 17:11 add a comment| up vote 0 down vote There is no MSDASQL x64 bit for Windows 7. Related Resources Data Access Technologies Road Map Visual Studio 2015Tools for every developer and every app.Follow Microsoft Learn Windows Office Skype Outlook OneDrive MSN Devices Microsoft Surface Xbox PC & laptops Category:Computer Share this conversation Expert: Michael Hannigan replied5 years ago.

Join & Ask a Question Need Help in Real-Time? These issues came up while setting up a linked server in SQL Server 2012 for SQL (SAP) SqlAnywhere server. http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=000364db-5e8b-44a8-b9be-ca44d18b059b&displaylang=en After installing and rerunning the application - the old ASP app began working in the new environment. A valentine's code Why are rotational matrices not commutative?

Submit feedback to IBM Support 1-800-IBM-7378 (USA) Directory of worldwide contacts Contact Privacy Terms of use Accessibility This site is available in other language: English português Deutsch français How to install Ask Your Own Computer Question Share this conversation Related Computer Questions Question Date Submitted Had a virus and cannot open Office 2010. Login. They are highly useful for migrations and disaster recovery.

Reading CSV files in .NET Top 8 iPhone Programming Books to Help You Make th... Option 1try installing 'Microsoft Access Database Engine 2010 Redistributable' from http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?familyid=C06B8369-60DD-4B64-A44B-84B371EDE16D&displaylang=enand change your code to use Microsoft.ACE.OLEDB.12.0 instead of Microsoft.JET.OLEDBOption 2Change compilation from "anycpu" to "x86", and your application should build Join and Comment By clicking you are agreeing to Experts Exchange's Terms of Use. Msg 7303, Level 16, State 1, Procedure spPDAIn_1_CSV2Staging, Line 8 Cannot initialize the data source object of OLE DB provider "MSDASQL" for linked server "(null)".

Says to go to 11/19/2016 11/19/2016 IT Miro I have an ASUS laptop and can't figure out how to disable 11/19/2016 11/19/2016 Viet - Computer Tech Black screen on my Lenovo Privacy Policy Site Map Support Terms of Use Login|Contact Us Computer For Online Computer Support, Ask a Computer Technician Not a Computer Question? Thank You!Can we start by telling me the name of the program you are trying to run please Ask Your Own Computer Question Customer: replied5 years ago. Sci-fi book about people living in a giant bubble in space more hot questions question feed about us tour help blog chat data legal privacy policy work here advertising info mobile

Cross reference information Segment Product Component Platform Version Edition Operating System IBM i 7.1 Operating System IBM i 6.1 Historical Number 452207057 Document information More support for: IBM i Data Access